Classification of the best heroes of Mobile Legends according to their role and according to their tier. We hope that this list will help you to know who to play with in the current goal.
Best Mobile Legends Heroes
We present you a ranking with the best Mobile Legends heroes classified within each role:
Best Mobile Legends Killers
In general the assassins have come a little less with the goal of tanks and magicians, but that doesn’t mean they can’t be used anymore.
The best Mobile Legends heroes in the role of assassins are as follows:
- Tier 1: Fanny is the best killer in the game despite the nerfs she has received. And it will be difficult for any other assassin to take her place. His mechanics and gameplay are tremendous.
- Tier 2: Karina and Saber share position. Karina is a pseudomagus, and therefore has benefited from the improvement in items for magicians. The nerfs in the rings, in the jump, in the damage, have made Saber a step below Fanny. In any case there are two options to consider.
- Tier 3: Hayabusa and Natalia would close the tier of assassins. Hayabusa requires a lot of mana, has some complicated mechanics and fails a bit in early. While Natalia has been harshly nerfeada. Both are far from being useful in the current goal.
Best Mobile Legends Tanks
In general the tanks are just the opposite, along with the magicians, protagonists in the current goal. The best heroes of Mobile Legends in the role of tanks are the following:
- Tier 1: Tigreal is the best tank despite the nerfs, which incidentally, have affected less than their competition.
- Tier 2: Lolita, Johnson and Franco share a position. Several nerfs have lowered Lolita from the top she occupied two seasons ago. Something similar happens with Johnson who has also become quite complicated. And Franco more of the same, in his case because everyone wore it. In any case we are talking about three very good tanks and the tanks are OP.
- Tier 3: Akai and Minotaur would close the tier of tanks. Akai has been nerfeado too much damage and is extremely expensive in mana. And Minotaur has been nerfeado fury, takes too long to load and lasts too little. So they’re both out of the picture right now.
Best Mobile Legends Fighters
The best Mobile Legends heroes in the fighter role are as follows:
- Tier 1: Freya and Chou are the best fighters. Freya is premium, so it’s clear that he has to be on top, and the truth is that he has everything, with a magician on the side is a pass. The one who has merit is Chou, who equates himself to Freya for his wild lethality.
- Tier 2: Balmond, Alucard, Sun, Alpha and Rubi are very close. Balmond is very easy to use and does a brutal damage equipping the tank, it suits him well. Alucard is doing very well in mid and beats and is not higher for the last nerfs. Sun is something complicated but he favors the goal of magicians. Alpha is still useful but certainly not what it was. Ruby has a lot of CC, which happens to equip it to tank has no damage, if you have it would be higher. Any of these 5 are perfectly playable.
- Tier 3: Bane and Yun Zhao would close the tank tier. Bane has no damage and no CC, and Yun Zhao can no longer protect himself. Both are outside the goal.
Best Mobile Legends Wizards
Another of the most cheered roles currently, so much so that it is difficult to decide for one among all. The best heroes of Mobile Legends in the role of magicians are the following:
- Tier 1: Eudora, Gord and Kagura are the best magicians. Probably within that are three savages, the order would be in which they appear, Eudora is a nonsense, Gord flashing more of the same. And Kagura may be something less for his damage, but it is that his mobility and stun do not allow him to go below tier 1.
- Tier 2: Alice and Cyclops would be the intermediates. Alice could deserve more, but she is very nerfeada. And Cyclops is not bad at all, but it depends a lot on the companions.
- Tier 3: Nana would close the magician’s tier. As a support it’s not bad, but as a magician it’s out.
Best shooters of Mobile Legends
The best Mobile Legends heroes in the shooter role are as follows:
- Tier 1: Bruno, Clint and Moskov are the best shooters. Bruno is the most complete AD Carry, he doesn’t miss anything. Clint has been nerfeado enough, but with his damage, his pharming and his rank can not be in another position. And Moskov with his cleanliness, pharming, jumping, ulti and damage.
- Tier 2: Laila and Miya would be in between. Laila is doing well but in addition to little mobility is too late, requires a lot of pharming and takes too long, that if, for a late team, goes great. Miya doesn’t have mobility either and depends too much on fury.
- Tier 3: Yi Sun Shin would close the handle tier. It’s a hybrid with a fighter that doesn’t stand out on one side or the other.
Earn Free Diamonds in Mobile Legends
You can also earn free diamonds Mobile Legends, using the app of Gumsup, you can check all the information through the link that we leave.